Our Mission, Vision and Values
We aspire to create outstanding organisations that promote educational excellence, character development and service to communities.
Nurturing Today’s Young People, Inspiring Tomorrow’s Leaders
Our vision is wide-ranging. It encompasses aspiration, educational excellence, system leadership, social mobility and cohesion.
We aim to:
- Transform the educational achievement of the nation’s young people, schools and academies
- Elevate the life chances of young people in areas of social and economic deprivation – from all backgrounds – to help them succeed at the highest levels of education, employment and the professions
- Lead a national drive based on rigour and high expectations designed to improve school standards
- Provide more choice for parents by offering them the chance to send their children to an inspirational school
- Ensure ambition and high aspirations are rewarded through all our schools
- Make a demonstrable impact on social mobility and equality in communities that have called out for change for so long
- Create a diverse network of faith and non-faith schools, ensuring every child has access to a first-rate education that embodies opportunity for all
In doing so we will nurture today’s young people and inspire tomorrow’s leaders.
- Service – Being a responsible citizen in our community.
- Teamwork – Working together for excellence.
- Ambition – Aspiring to be our best.
- Respect – Treating others as we wish to be treated.
All our work is structured under three overarching priorities:
- Educational excellence.
- Operational excellence.
- A strong Tauheedul community.